Saturday, September 25, 2010

Good Beauty Cover Letter

local reorganization


Next week Saturday is the rearrangement of my worldly possessions of Ghent Brugge to Ghent. I am firmly here, everything possible to organize, so this goes as smooth as possible.

Since Tuesday evening, all legally signed and sealed and I have a signed contract in my hands. As my new apartment is in a street where one or the other buildings with beer consumption possibilities, I was able to douse the new apartment and the same with a few colleagues randomly taken. (It should, however, during the week, some attention to the time ...).

Saturday it is then set to work and today I am already busy on the road moving boxes to fear, to order a car at the bank I was already to deposit a security deposit and now I've just come from the Hardware again, for a color transformation held in my new soft-pink bedroom I had planned. Point I would either do it tomorrow or Monday, because for this evening is (in Mulheim an der Ruhr) is a trip to Germany for the start of a new decade to celebrate. Strenuous weekends these days, but one is still young.

If I weighed and look forward to pictures of my new headquarters soon in this theater.

0 comments:

Post a Comment