Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Thank You Religious Quotes

My best holiday experience


The title describes an old elementary school tradition that it reported the most beautiful experience in the holidays, which is definitely for me to do a radio show at eth0-Summer was. In fact, I was even 3 times on the air, but let's start at the front: Last week

Tuesday began the camping event on the top in the north of Holland at a campsite right behind the dike. The first day we were Koen, one of the founders revspace convinced that we also do a radio show (have to), which meant that we had to do on Wednesday all day trying to find music and tinker with the program together. "The two songs and in between bla-bla" is probably the right description for our mission.

I can think that the music is not like everyone, but that it must indeed not. Except for " kill dash nine " and " Airwolf " were all songs of thesixtyone , a page that I previously did not know well, but full of artists, is to release your music under a reasonable royalty .

I just hope that you show has been made, I certainly had a lot of fun. What do you have certainly not noticed is that I am the next day or two on the air was, specifically in " hackerspaces hour " in the afternoon and evening in the second hour of " signal ," the new international Hacker Space radio, which had the day premiere. In both cases, I have something about the Belgian Hacker Space Movement. Who wants to listen to the broadcast of the evening again, in the place of Archive signal.

Chariots "white noise with Pieter was also recorded, but since it contains no free music Linzen, it is not easy as available if it does, I will announce here.

If I weighed! Tune in again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment