Sunday, November 21, 2010

Draw And Cross Filing

Poland eastward

After a long time I my percentage of the countries I have visited to increase again. Next Sunday I am flying to Poland for a week, more precisely, I will fly to Warsaw and then take a taxi to Łódź, where our office is. Łódź spoken way, "Wuhtsch" and not "solder," I learned how.

first taxi sounds harmless, but actually means, a two-hour drive . In the end I go there almost longer with the car when the flight actually takes, but this is probably all be too bad, as I've been told.



goal of my trip is to accompany our team there a little bit through the jungle of our technologies and products-making. I'm really curious to see how there is so, because in Poland I've never been. It will be exciting for sure how one can muddle through as language, English will be there, certainly not as common as here.

You can be sure that you learn more from my trip here, and if permitted by the Internet supply there, I will complete my course tumble blog daily.

0 comments:

Post a Comment