Thursday, November 11, 2010

Yellow Snot Like Discharge

Holidays ... Le


... are a great invention, especially if you spend it at home, because you will finally be time blog with a few details of his life to fill. You will think certainly the public holiday here has something to do with Carnival, the But far from it, because today is the armistice of World War I meant, and since this is on a Thursday, it releases a nice long weekend with 4 days.



On the pictures you see the way my HierMachIchAllesMögliche-room, where my kitchen is. The other premises would be cleaned up a bit first before I publish to photos, see if this long weekend is time for it :-).

Last week was a holiday here in Belgium, in whom I am also happens to be somehow a little older-over age one does not speak well ... I was here time to say thanks to all who have thought of me.

If I weighed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment